SELMA Artisan Pestemal, 100% GOTS-Certified Cotton, Hot Coral/Turquoise
Dhs. 200 Dhs. 260
- TURQUOISE ARTISAN PESTAMEL "SELMA": The Turquoise Artisan Pestamel is the authentic Turkish hamam towel (also called fouta, peshtemal, pestemal) and is created using traditional and state of the art processes, refining and looming organic cotton, linen and silk (GOTS certified)
- CRAFTMANSHIP: Turquoise Istanbul believes in supporting traditional craftsmanship. Our treasured shuttle-looms have been passed down from generation to generation, with the oldest one being over 100-years-old. Traditional methods are applied to the entire process including the most magnificent hand-tied fringing and tassels, some of which can take hours to complete
- 100% GOTS CERTIFIED COTTON: Each Turquoise Istanbul product is made from the highest quality Turkish GOTS certified organic cotton or linen. All dyes are also organic, and every product is un-treated, non-coated and chemical free. This means our products are long lasting, with excellent absorbency and plushness.
- ETHICAL, SUSTAINABLE AND FAIR TRADE: Our practices are ethical, sustainable and fair trade. Our products can literally last for decades if cared for properly, the more you use and wash our towels the softer and more absorbent they will become
- LIMITED EDITION: The number of towels that can be produced by our shuttle-looms is limited, therefore all collections are created as limited edition designs. Each towel is something to be cherished as designs do not get remade.